MBBS, [CAL], MHA [AIIMS, NEW DELHI]
- Gradeuated from Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), joined Central Health Service (CHS) in 1972. Completed MD (Health Administration) and Diplomate National Board - DNB (Health and Hospital Admn) during service.
MBBS, M PHIL, MHA, MBA, PHD, D LITT. & NABH ASSESSOR
- He has more than 25 years experience in the field of hospital and health administration in addition to his 5 years army medical corp service. He has more than 106 publications and 9 books authorship in his credit. Conferred with UP Ratan award, Award for excellence, and FELLOW by All India Management Association,
MBBS, MHA (AIIMS), MMS (OSMANIA)
- Vice President - Colambia Asia Healthcare [North]
- More than 20 Years of experience as Hospital and Health Administration through various Administrative postings in Defence services.
- Served in the Army Medical Corps for nearly 35 years including Professor of Hospital Administration at AFMC Pune
- Medical Superintendent-100 bedded Lions Neuro Sciences Centre, Lions Kidney Hospital and Urology Research Institute
MBBS, PGDHHM, MHA (AIIMS), PGDLS,PGC QM&AHO; NABH Assessor ,ISO QMS 9001: 2008 Lead Auditor; PMP
- Asst. Professor, Dept. of Hospital Administration, AIIMS
- Served earlier in various corporate hospitals in India.
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives(ACHE),Chicago, USA; Association of professionals for Infection Control(APIC), Washington DC,USA
MBBS, MHA [AIIMS] DHA
O/o DHMS(Army)New Delhi
- Brig I/c ADM- AMC Centre & College Lucknow.
- 30 years of Experience as an Administrator in various postings of Defence services.
MBBS, PGDHA (YMCA), DHM (AIIMAS), MBA [HCS] MANIPAL, MPHIL [HHSM] BITS PILANI,QM&AHO [AHA], Certified NABH Assessor
Profile/positionsAssociate Professor, Department of Hospital AdministrationArmed Forces Medical College, PuneFaculty with Academy of Hospital Administration, IGNOU,FICCI , MUHS, SymbiosisNational resource faculty with NDMA Qualification
MBBS, MHA (AIIMS), DNB (H&HM), NABH ASSESSOR
Partner & Chief Operating Officer Healthcare Catalyst
MBBS, MD[HA]- MANIPAL, NABH Assessor
- Professor & Head Deptt of Hosp Admn & Chief Administrator -M.S.Ramaiah Medical College and Hospital, Bangalore
- Worked as an Administrator since last 17 Years, Senate AHA Bangalore chapter in 2006 and also Executive committee Member of BoE since 2014.
MBBS from Govt. Medical College Aurangabad, 1984 . MD in Hospital Administration from AFMC, Pune, 1992 Qualified Assessor NABH [QCI] - 2006 Vice President of Operations at Columbia Asia Hospitals - INDIACOO at Aster DM Health careEx - General Manager at COLUMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE 1. Medical Superintendent (Registrar) of 200 bed Military Hospital in Eastern Sector.2. Project Officer overseeing designing & planning aspects of all projects in Western Sector at HQ of Western Command. 3. Medical Officer in charge of Indian troops United Nation Mission at Angola . 4.
- Having more than eleven years of working experience in
- Healthcare Quality Management, Accreditation & Certification
- Hospital Planning & Operation
- Public Health Programme Assessment & Implementation
- Project Management
- Market Research
- Bachelor of Homeopathic Medicine & Surgery
- Master in Hospital & Healthcare Management