Mobile: 9310610344MBBS, [CAL], MHA [AIIMS, NEW DELHI]
MBBS, MHA [AIIMS], MNAMS, FIHE, HFAHA, FAMS
MBBS, M PHIL, MHA, MBA, PHD, D LITT. & NABH ASSESSOR
- He has more than 25 years experience in the field of hospital and health administration in addition to his 5 years army medical corp service. He has more than 106 publications and 9 books authorship in his credit. Conferred with UP Ratan award, Award for excellence, and FELLOW by All India Management Association,
MBBS, MHA PGDMLS, MAHA, D.ORTHOPADICS
• Served in the Army Medical Corps for nearly 35 years including Professor of Hospital Administration at AFMC Pune.
• Medical Superintendent-100 bedded Lions Neuro Sciences Centre, Lions Kidney Hospital and Urology Research Institute.
MBBS, PGDHHM, MHA (AIIMS), PGDLS,PGC QM&AHO; NABH Assessor ,ISO QMS 9001: 2008 Lead Auditor; PMP
- Associate Professor, Dept. of Hospital Administration, AIIMS
- Served earlier in various corporate hospitals in India.
- Member, American College of Healthcare Executives(ACHE),Chicago, USA; Association of professionals for Infection Control(APIC), Washington DC,USA
Dr Libert Anil Gomes, MD is the Deputy Medical Superintendent and Professor - Hospital Administration, at Father Medical College & Hospital Mangalore 575002 He did post graduation (MD - Hospital Administration) from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal and served at the Department of Hospital Administration Kasturba Medical College, Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Manipal 576104. He has been a postgraduate teacher and guide in Hospital Administration. He has published a number of research papers in various indexed national journals. He has co authored two books 01.
MS (Surgery), PGDHHM, MBA (HCA) – FMS (Double Gold Medallist), PGC in QM&AHO, NABH-Assessor, NQAS- National Assessor, NABL Internal Auditor & Consultant, KayaKalp Assessor
Dr. Ashish K. Gupta is a practicing senior surgeon in Delhi since 1989. He is an expert in Organizational Development & Change Management.
MBBS (AFMC), MD / MHA (AFMC),
DNB (Hospital &Health Admin.), M.Sc (Def Studies)
Ex- Professor & Dean - Academic & Students Affairs- IIHMR
A vast 45 years of experience Worked as Director Medical Service Coast Guard as Medical Supdt./Director/CEO etc of MAX healthcare, Fortis, Dharamshila Cancer Hospital, He has been an ardent supporter of AHA and has continually contributed in assisting growth of the Academy, where he has been an active member in the Executive Committee since 1998.
• Working experience of 10 years with 05 years of accomplished service in Army Medical Corps(AMC) and 02 year service as resident doctor in MCD Hospital, Delhi. Since year 2014, associated with Department of Hospital Administration, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi learning &practising the science and art of hospital administration along with acquiring the valuable experience in Healthcare management, hospital and general administration.
Around 21 years of experience in the areas of Project Planning, Health Care Administration (Operations) including P&L and Hospital consultancy with dynamic growth oriented healthcare Establishments/Hospitals.
M.D. (Medical Administration & Planning) from Kasturba Hospital Manipal, India in 1999
M.B.B.S. from Kasturba Medical College, Mangalore, India in 1993
As project Consultant & operations:
- Resident Department of Hospital Administration, AIIMS, New Delhi 2004 to 2006
MBBS, MHA (AIIMS), DNB (H&HA), MAMS
Designation: Assistant Professor, Department of Hospital Administration,
Department of Hospital Administration, O/o Medical Superintendent,
Nehru Hospital, PGIMER, Chandigarh – 160012 Ph: 0172-2756477
Residential Address: House Number – 1009/P
Sector – 16 Panchkula – 134113
Date of birth: 01/03/1975