PLANNING AND DESIGNING
Hospital & Small Healthcare Organization , planning ,designing , equipment planning , staffing pattern, operational management consultancy
Facility planning & designing- Accident & Emergency Services, OT, ICU, SNICU, Maternity & Obestretics Services , CSSD, Laundry & Linen Services, Dietary Services, Medical Records Dept.
HEALTHCARE DELIVERY SYSTEM
Standard Operating Procedures Formulation, Quality Manuals
Telemedicine – Turn key project planning & implantation
Public Health – project implementation, maternal & Child health, surveys, facility and project evaluation project management, policy frame work.
Project Management Project Review, Policy Research & Formulation
CENTRE FOR HEALTH TECHNOLOGY ASSESSMENT [CHTA]
Health Technology Assessment (HTA) is a multidisciplinary field of analysis studying the clinical, economic, social and ethical implications of development, diffusion and use of healthcare technologies, in a systematic, transparent, unbiased and comprehensive manner.
Health products supplier Industry:
• A third party scientific assessment of products brings positive market impact
• Understanding health economic indicators adds value to crude cost dimensions
• Assessment enables product providers to reach out to potential customers (private and public) with proven report on product efficacy and cost effectiveness
Healthcare Provider Industry:
• Guidance in selection of most economical and suitable medical technologies
• Information on clinical benefits of medical technology innovations
• Understanding of economics of technology selection
AHA has done Health Technology Assessment for few innovative types of equipment:
1. Mobile Clinical Laboratory- Health technology assessment outcome showed that the equipment is both clinical and cost effective.
2. Neonatal Transcutaneous Bilirubin-meter: Through Health technology assessment we found it is a useful screening diagnostic tool for measuring serum bilirubin in Neonates, transcutaneous on forehead, without giving them needle prick for blood sample.
AHA is registered by National Registration Board for Education and Training, QCI Govt of India as Consultant Organization Registration NO.[NCO 1114 0 2].
AHA has Played an important role in Formulation of NABH Standards
AHA is a core member of NABH Accreditation Committee.