Advance Nursing Care Administration & Quality Management Programme [2019-2020]
To sensitise the mid level and senior staff on latest trends in nursing services administration and developments in respect of Quality management of hospitals and health services, and to enable them to take up higher responsibilities in management of quality nursing care services.
- To create an awareness of the changing and challenging roles of nursing services in management of nursing care with a view to providing quality care at optimum cost to the satisfaction of consumers.
- To equip the participants with knowledge and skill of quality management of nursing services, to carry out their responsibilities efficiently.
- To provide a platform for interaction amongst the participants and to identify the recent trends in specialty nursing.
- Role and functions of nursing professionals engaged in management of nursing care and nursing services.
- Management science and technology related to Quality Management as applicable in nursing services.
- Nursing management needs for speciality nursing areas like critical care, operating room, pediatric nursing, community psychiatric nursing, cardio-thoracic care and so on.
- Quality Standards applicable in areas of nursing care services, such as, Ward Management, Infection Control, Waste Management & stores management and so on.
- STRESS Management
- Learn Fundamentals Nursing Services Administration of Quality Management System (QMS).
- Study ISO 9001 QMS and ISO 9001 documentation.
- Examine statutory and ethical issues applicable to patient care services and Quality management of Nursing care.
- Examine dimensions of Quality and the levels of performance applicable to Nursing Services Administration
- Examine quality needs in nursing services administration at various levels. Develop Quality criteria for nursing service and care, for patient safety, medication errors, sentinel events and importance of Nursing records and Nursing audit
- Examine functional and quality needs in clinical and supportive services affecting nursing care.
- Learn Leadership team building and communication needs and analyze the quality requirements in management of human and material resources including equipment handling and care.
- Examine trends in customer relationship management (CRM).
- Study essentials in disaster management, waste management, hospital infection control etc.
- Learn to prepare standard operating procedure (SOPs) and check list for quality audit, and nursing audit.
- Study latest trends in health care services administration affecting nursing care.
- Rs. 5500/- [Rupees Five thousand five hundred only] per non-resident delegate [inclusive Goods & Service Tax GST, Lunch, tea & study materials].
- Residential Delegates – Additional Rs. 5000/- [Five thousand only] for board and lodging [for six (6) days]. No discount on board and lodging. Academy of Hospital Administration have own guest house in AHA House, NOIDA where we accommodate [32 persons] on payment of nominal charges for board & lodging.
|Sl. No,||Programs Dates||Last Dare for Registration|
|NAC-1.||15TH TO 20TH July 2019||10th July 2019 Course Completed|
|NAC-2.||21ST TO 26TH OCT 2019||10th Oct. 2019 Course Completed|
|NAC-3,||10th to 15th Feb 2020||31st Jan. 2020 Registration Open|
Details of Programme and Registration form, click below to download:-